Growth Benefits Of Best CRM:
Increase Sales Leads
- Follow Quality Prospects Not false leads
- Best CRM helps you follow leads with the highest chance of conversion, reducing the sales cycle and improving the win rate.
Increase Chances of Making the right decisions
- A well-oiled machine means a Higher profitability
- Best CRM ties together various departments with a single data source to address customer inquiries and concerns faster and more consistently.
Increase Data Security Centralize Customer and business data in one secure ecosystem
- React to customer behavior & market trends fast
- CRM allows quick access to real-time sales, customer sentiments and trends from various channels: web, visit, reference, social networks, telecalling.
Increase Field Team’s Productivity
- With data in a single CRM system, security and access is more, manageable than storing it in various computers of various departments
Key Benefits from Successful CRM:
- Access real-time data and make the decision on location at any time.
- Web CRM allows field teams to create reports instantly so the back or support office can start working at once.
Successful CRM should have a comprehensive, far-fetched impact on the company in terms of its customers, organizational efficiencies, and competitiveness in the market.Stages Of The Sales Cycle :
No matter what you’re selling, every sale follows roughly the same pattern. It’s a rare sale that doesn’t include each of these steps in one form or another. Often salespeople don’t think of certain stages being different events - for example, qualifying often happens as part of the cold call, the sales presentation or both - but each of these stages is, in fact, necessary to advance the sales process.
Why Need CRM :
- Precisely manage leads and never miss the next step.
- Have a global view of your sales pipeline at a glance.
- Be great at cold calling.
- Remember exactly where you are with each prospect.
- Get a clear overview of what is happening and help your sales.
- Streamline major areas of customer interactions.
- Tracks daily activity tasks.
- Sales people’s performance management.
- Keep track of leads, opportunities and sales orders.
- Real-time visibility with dashboards and analytics.
- Get a centralized database with CRM.
- CRM is not only technology, it is a business strategy.
- Manage Customers Without worrying.
Price Range: Rs. 30000 to 100000/ Unit